- This Skeena River cannery was converted in 1919 from an existing cold storage facility by Maritime Fisheries Ltd.
- Purchased by the New England Fishing Co. in 1929
- Fishing boundaries were moved further downstream in the 1930s, leaving the cannery too far upriver from the fishing grounds
- Cannery buildings and machinery were moved to Carlisle Cannery in 1938
- All cannery property was transferred to the Canadian Fishing Co. in 1980