1918-1919 and 1927-1940s
- Built in 1918 in Klunkwoi Bay of Moresby Island in the Haida Gwaii archipelago by the Lockeport Canning Co.
- Operated for one season before going into liquidation
- Closed in 1919 due to the market downturn after the end of WWI when the European demand for canned salmon fell
- Leased by the Canadian Fishing Co. starting in 1923 and purchased by the Canadian Fishing Co. in 1927
- Closed in the 1940s