1940-1942 and 1950-1971
- Built in 1940 on the Prince Rupert waterfront by Nelson Brothers Fisheries
- Closed from 1942-1950 when the site was used by American military forces
- Reopened in 1951 as Oceanside Cannery by the Canadian Fishing Co.
- Closed in 1971 after a dock fire destroyed the facility
- New Oceanside Cannery was built on the same site in 1972