Skip to main content
  1. Home /
  2. Map /

Provincial Cannery – Rivers Inlet

White cannery buildings with a treed hill behind them

The Provincial Cannery on Rivers Inlet. Image Out P1160.3 courtesy of City of Vancouver Archives

1917-1941

51°34’05.4″N 127°35’09.7″W

  • Built in 1917 at Schooner Pass at Rivers Inlet by William Todd and Robert Jonson
  • Owned by Provincial Canning Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of J.H. Todd & Sons
  • Converted to a fish camp in 1941 to support the Klemtu Cannery