- Built in 1912 at Seal Cove in Prince Rupert by Canadian Fish and Cold Storage
- Re-opened in 1926 as a clam canning plant by Somerville Canning Co.
- Acquired by Millerd Packing Co. in 1927
- Two-line salmon cannery operated from 1943 to 1953
- The Canadian Fishing Co. Ltd. purchased the property from Canadian National Railway in 1991 to build a small fresh fish plant.